We are grateful for the many dedicated volunteers who share their time and talent with our community. We count on volunteers to fill a variety of essential roles around our school, and tasks range from ongoing weekly commitments, to single events, and work that can be done from home.
Baltimore Montessori Public also hosts a variety of interns and and serves as a site for service-learning partners.
Please click here to view current volunteer opportunities – both here at the school, and from home. If you have any questions, are interested in helping, or would like to do something you do not see listed, please contact Andrea Sommer, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also support Baltimore Montessori Public through the following rewards programs:
- Amazon Smiles: Select Baltimore Montessori Inc.
- Giant Rewards: Select 05660
- Harris Teeter: Select 2149
- Office Depot: Provide ID# 70219667 at check out in store or online when purchasing qualifying school supplies; click here for list
- Boxtops for Education: Collected in the Main Office
Thank you for supporting our school community!