IT’S TIME TO SUPPORT BMPCS
The public funding we receive for students in K through 8th grade just isn’t enough to cover the true cost of a high quality education. Every year, we confront an annual funding gap of over $400,000. Support for our school comes from local foundations, area businesses, grandparents, families, and other friends of the school. These generous supporters help us to fund:
- Free Pre-K from age 3
- A dynamic Seed To Table program
- Support staff for teachers and kids
- Montessori materials for hands-on learning
- Gym, art, library, after school programming, and field trips
- All of the costs associated with operating and maintaining our facility, from our mortgage to the utilities
These hallmarks of our school promote joyful engagement and foster the development of each child’s unique gifts. Please consider a tax-deductible donation to help us sustain our mission to offer a high-quality public Montessori experience for families in Baltimore City.
© 2017-2018 Baltimore Montessori, Inc.