Interested in learning more about Baltimore Montessori Public? Please join us for an INFORMATION SESSION.
Presentations include a school overview, Q&A, and – for in-person events – a school tour. Sessions are geared toward the grade level listed, but our overview includes information about all grades.
IN-PERSON INFORMATION SESSIONS:
- Wednesday, January 11, at 9:00 am: Children’s House (PreK-K)
- Wednesday, January 18, at 9:00 am: Elementary (1st-5th)
- Wednesday, February 1, at 9:00 am: Adolescent Community (6th-8th)
- Wednesday, February 8, at 9:00 am: Children’s House and Elementary (PreK-5th)
VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS:
- Thursday, January 12, at 4:00 pm: Children’s House (PreK-K)
- Thursday, January 19, at 4:00 pm: Elementary (1st-5th)
- Thursday, February 2, at 4:00 pm: Adolescent Community (6th-8th)
Following our lottery, additional information sessions and opportunities to visit the school will be added.
Please be sure to read our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about applying to BMPCS.