Kids Club, our in-house extended day program, operates daily for before and after care. Families can sign up to use Kids Club on a regular basis or drop in, space permitting. To register for Kids Club, please complete this form or contact Ms Candace Davis: email@example.com.
Kids Club provides a safe, engaging, mixed-age, and child-centered environment, aligned with our mission, for students to explore areas of interest inside and outside of the school and enjoy various programming opportunities. Kids Club is structured to provide children with an engaging and safe after school environment and utilizes various spaces in our facility:
Choice-based area for students to use various games and materials with peers
- Quiet Learning
Area to practice academic skills through access to online programs and adult support
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) Programming
(Main Floor Aftercare Room)
Programs to expose students to various arts and science integration activities
- Sports and Games
Structured sports and games
Time to explore and play outside
Kids Club hours:
- Before Care is available for all students beginning at 7:30 am daily.
- After Care is available for students in PK4 through 6th grade until 6:00 pm daily. (No Kids Club available for students in PK3.)
- Study Hall is available at no charge for AC students (7th & 8th grade) after school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays until 4:20 pm.
- AC Students (7th & 8th grade) who need care after 4:20 pm can attend Kids Club in the Elementary building. (Kids Club fees will apply.)
Kids Club rates:
- Before Care: $80 per month of $5 per day
- After Care: $7 per hour. Discounted rate of $4.50 per hour for children from families considered low-income. Please contact us to see if your family qualifies or to discuss payment plans and reduced fees.
- Sibling discount (20% off second child, 30% off third child).